Below are frequently asked questions that we most often hear and our answers. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- Do I need to be there when you look at my house?
Yes, In order to provide a thorough evaluation and estimate of your particular needs we will need to have attic access to evaluate the complete system.
- Do you pull building permits, and are they required?
Yes, in most municipalities a building permit is required and is included in your bid.
- Do you inspect and replace any rotten wood?
Yes it is very important to replace bad wood prior to re-roofing.
- How can I prevent ice dams?
Unfortunately there is no way to eliminate ice damming 100% however by addressing the insulation and ventilation properly you can minimize the chances of severe ice damming.
- What about clean up?
We do a thorough clean up including gutters and flowerbeds. We also use a magnetic rake to insure no nails get left behind.
- I don’t think I have enough ventilation, should we add ridge vent?
Proper ventilation is important, however just adding one type or another does not necessarily correct any problems that may exist. Each type of ventilation has its proper use and a complete evaluation will be necessary to determine your needs.
- I think I have rotten wood behind my gutters, can you replace that?
Yes, however we may also need to replace the gutters as they are difficult to remove without damaging them.
- Do you offer financing?
Yes, 100% financing is available on approved credit.
- I heard that ‘Ice Shield’ will stop ice damming. Is that correct?
No, Ice shield is an added measure to help prevent and minimize water infiltration caused from ice dams.
- What do I need to do after signing with you?
Nothing, we handle it all. Just smile at a job well done when we are through.
- How long will my roof take to complete?
On average from 1-3 days depending on size and pitch.