While it’s always the best option to plan ahead and save the money you know you will need to replace your roof, we understand that you may need one right away. However, some people don’t have that kind of cash saved up. It is an important, and often, expensive job.
The good news is there are comprehensive payment options in many different forms!
New Roof Payment Options
Cash means just that – cash you have saved or cash you can borrow interest-free from a friend or relative. This is obviously the best option as it saves you the most money by not obligating you to interest payments over the life of a loan. Many Americans these days often do not have the amount of cash saved for a new roof.
A personal loan is a loan sometimes preferred by people who don’t want to use credit cards with high-interest rates or tie up their emergency credit cards with balances. Personal loans are usually only for smaller amounts and have a shorter repayment period.
Home equity loans or lines of credit – borrowing against the equity you have earned in your home – can be a good way to fund a new roof. These lines of credit usually have a low, fixed interest rate so the payments are always the same.
Generally, people take out home equity loans for larger amounts than what it costs to fund a new roof. If you are doing a more drastic remodel of your home, this could be a good way to finance a new roof as well.
Financing Through Renovations Roofing & Remodeling, Inc.
Many contractors and roofing companies offer 100%, easy financing through the company. Renovations Roofing & Remodeling, Inc. is no exception.
I am happy to report that we offer full financing for your new roof through a third party finance company. The process is quite simple and easy. If your credit is approved, you will have the go-ahead to begin work on your roof within minutes!
Many times, customers can come in for their consultation and leave completely set up and ready for work to begin as soon as possible.
- The first step requires you to fill out the credit application, just like with any finance option. You can fill it out online, through a mobile app or by phone – very easy. In addition, you don’t have to go in person to a bank, or even talk to anyone if you don’t want to.
- Usually, customers gain approval within minutes, as long as their credit scores qualify them.
- You have the freedom to choose between a range of terms. Terms start at 3 months and go up to 60 months. As you can see, this can make your new roof fit easily within your budget. You can also choose terms that offer no interest on your loan. If you can’t swing that payment, there are also deferred interest options.
- The loan documents are “drawn up” and you sign them electronically with eZsign right on the spot. No waiting for documents to be mailed to you.
- Once the application has been accepted, terms are chosen by you, and you sing the agreement, Renovations Roofing & Remodeling, Inc. gets an email saying it’s time to start work on your job site.
Don’t let the fear of not being able to afford a new roof keep you from looking into it – especially if you know you really need it. Taking care of your house is more affordable than ever before!
If you live in the Southeast Michigan area, contact us today. We’re here whenever you need us.
If you live in Southeast Michigan, please give us a call. We’re here whenever you need us!
You may also like to read: